Quantum Tech Staffing is seeking a .NET Programmer for a contract position in Trenton, NJ
The programmer should have experience working on front end UI design and backend developing connections to an Oracle 11G database. Good communication skills (verbal and comprehension) are important. Experience working on insurance type applications is a plus.
The programmer will be required to:
- Review and understand Use Cases and other functional artifacts
- Become familiar with frameworks, common modules, flows and standards being used on the project
- Work with the business and technical team leads to understand requirements
- Prepare design and/or specification documents
- Code and thoroughly test modules developed before integration with application
- Coordinate work efforts with other team members
- Prepare time estimates for project related tasks
- Prepare status reports for Project Manager
- Identify and track issues, risks, action items and their resolution
- Be knowledgeable of current industry standards for Web design and become versed in established LWD standards.
- Have knowledge of relational database and procedure languages, particularly Oracle 10g, PLSQL, knowledge of crystal reports, familiarity with Identity and access manager, strong communication skills, and good problem solving skills.
.NET Technologies-5 Years
C# Technologies-5 Years
HTML and CSS-5 Years
Experience with Oracle 10g, connection pooling, and database access-3 Years
Oracle PL SQL or similar-3 Years
Working Knowledge of Crystal Reports XI or later-2 Years
Experience working on insurance applications-1 Year