**local candidates strongly preferred
***manager is open to an intial phone interview with out-of-state candidates. However, a personal interview is also required, NO exceptions
**contract may be extended beyond 8/16/13, no guarantees
**all work must be completed onsite, no telecommuting
This project involves assisting the Virginia DMV with defining a detailed plan to install the Oracle Identity Access Management (IAM) suite of products within the agency. Prior work with OAM, OVD, OUD and OIM is very important. Exp. with prior Co. OK.
Years of Experience:
3-5 years of experience in the specific Oracle technologies is required.
MANDATORIES: 1. Proficient with Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) to install and configure in a Public Sector situation.
2. Proficient with Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) to install and configure in a Public Sector situation.
3. Proficient with Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) to install and configure in Public Sector situation.
4. Proficient with Oracle Identity Manager to install and configure within a Public Sector situation.
5. Proficient with Oracle Access Manager (OAM) to install and configure in a Public Sector situation.
6. Able to help develop plans, gather/document information and communicate best practices in writing for security purposes.
7. Communication and interview skills for determining business outcome to apply to product approach.