Quantum Tech Staffing is seeking a Senior Sharepoint Architect for a contract position in Trenton, NJ.
Senior SharePoint Architect will be responsible for recommending SharePoint enterprise application architecture, standards and lead implementation of Enterprise Sharepoint Applications integrating with existing business applications.
The SharePoint Enterprise Architect will oversee and participate in the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of enterprise solutions involving Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Connectivity Services (BCS), InfoPath Forms, and Business Intelligence (BI), utilizing Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0), SharePoint Designer 2007 and Visual Studio 2008/.NET 3.5. The SharePoint Architect will also contribute subject matter expertise and provide mentorship and training to clients and junior professionals.
• A minimum of 6 years in Microsoft.NET development and as SharePoint technical lead and architecture experience on enterprise initiatives
• Must possess advanced knowledge of business workflows and have an in depth understanding of the capabilities of Workflow Foundation, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, and SharePoint Designer 2007
• In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence is required
• SharePoint knowledge should include architectural design, Web Part development, server installation, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations
• Development experience with Microsoft.NET technologies is also required (e.g. ASP.NET 2.0/3.0, C#, XML, CSS, HTML, XSL, IIS, SQL Server, etc.)
• Knowledge of the .NET Framework and experience working in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is also required
• Prior team lead / architect experience on SharePoint implementations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills between both the customer and all levels within the organization are required
• Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs are also required
• Microsoft SharePoint – 6 years
• Experience Architecting Enterprisewide SharePoint Solutions – 5 years
• SSAS, SSRS, and SQL Server Programming – 5 years
• SharePoint Services – 3 years
• SharePoint workflows and web parts – 5 years
• Strong experience with InfoPath forms 2010, 2007, FAST Search configuration & tuning, and PowerShell Scripting for SharePoint Server – 3 years
• .NET/C#/Visual Studio 2008 and above – 5 years
• Experience in IIS administration – 3 years
• Strong Experience in Sharepoint Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Business Data Webparts – 5 years
• Strong Experience in Business Intelligence Center (creating dashboards) – 3 years
• Total IT Industry Experience (Architecture, Design, Development, Administration etc) – 2 years
• Experience as a Technical Team Lead – 3 years