Quantum Tech Staffing is seeking a Sharepoint Architect for a contract position in Richmond, VA.
**local candidates strongly preferred
**Manager may or may not elect to do an initial phone screen but in person interviews are required, NO exceptions
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the administration and support of large scale websites containing Microsoft SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, and Microsoft Project Server 2010.
• Configures and customizes the SharePoint 2007/2010 server farms.
• Responsible for a wide range of technologies related to SharePoint technologies to include K2 Blackpearl workflow.
• Participates in the implementation of all SharePoint Collaboration tools.
• Manages and maintains Project Server 2010.
• Uses PowerShell scripts to administer SharePoint.
• 5+ years hands-on experience with SharePoint Services
• 2+ years hands-on experience with MOSS to include no less than 1+ year hands-on experience with SharePoint 2010
• 3+ years hands-on administration experience with Project Server to include no less than 1+ year hands-on experience with Project Server 2010
• 5+ years overall systems administration experience
• Experience with SSAS, SSRS, Performance Point. – 3 years
• Strong experience of InfoPath forms 2010, 2007 ,FAST Search configuration & tuning, and PowerShell Scripting for SharePoint Server. – 5 y ears
• Experience with SharePoint workflows, web part creation, master pages, and SQL Server. – 5 years
• Basic understanding of Microsoft .Net and Custom SharePoint Web Parts. – 5 years
• Advanced working Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, Domains, TCP/IP, SMTP, and working within an Enterprise network and firewalls. – 5 years
• Experience in IIS administration, XML, , Excel Services and Search Service applications.- 5 years
• Familiarity with network monitoring and management tools and the ability to diagnose server problems. – 5 years
• Familiarity with virtual environments, VMs, blades, SAN, etc. – 5 years
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints. – 5 years
• Ability to monitor the SharePoint environments and provide status of environment on an as needed basis – 5 years
• Candidate must work well in a team environment, participate in peer reviews, and be able to work independently or under close supervision depending on the task/project requirements.