Quantum Tech Staffing is seeking a Project Manager for a contract position in Trenton, NJ.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Project Manager is to lead the migration of an existing Loan Management System to the complete rewrite of a new system. This is expected to be a long-term project.
• The Project Manager will evaluate surrounding business processes, identify improvements and implement the new system.
• They will eventually be responsible for leading a team consisting of BAs, Architects, Developers, and Testers. PM directs, administers, and regulates a development program, and is the individual ultimately responsible to the project.
• Previous experience working with financial systems and/or institutions and is required.
• Experience in leading a migration from a "home-grown" system to a new system is required.
• The Project Manager s primary responsibility is to drive the entire effort from start to finish.
• The Project Manager must ensure that the program is completed on schedule and that the final product meets the business, technical, and established quality requirements.
• Experience with enterprise resource planning to develop a comprehensive solution covering all daily business operations of a financial services company including; customer relationship management, closings, cash receipts and disbursements, billings, reporting, and servicing.
• Must have an understanding of financial reporting requirements and internal controls.
• Experience in automating business processes, managing activities, and generating ad hoc reporting.
• The PM manages, coordinates, and establishes priorities for complete life-cycle of projects including the planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of business solutions designed to meet requirements of the Project.
• Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex consulting engagements.- 8 years
• Familiar with developing systems via a structured SDLC methodology.-8 years
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing) for conducting interviews, running JAD Facilitation sessions, and conducting team meetings.-8 years
• Experienced writing Test Scripts, conducting Test runs and coordinating UAT testing with Business Users.-8 years
• Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio.-8 years
• Ability to document and analyze complex business processes and propose redesigns or areas for improvement-8 years
• Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.-8 years
• Experience with Financial Systems-5 years
• Experience with data migration from a "home-grown" system to a newly created system-5 years